Glitter dipped paper gems, perfect for the Holiday season but cool enough to keep around all year!
~Cardstock ( I used white, but any color of your preference)
~Glue (Elmers works fine or Modge Podge)
~paint brush for the glue
~Needle and strong beading thread or string of your choice
~Paper or paperplates, to keep the glitter mess not all over the place
1. Print the gem diamond shape template here on white card stock, as many as you have the time to do. Even if you only do a few, will add a great little festive touch!
2. Cut them out and then begin to glue the tabs, one by one allowing them to dry.
3. Once they are fully dried, dip the paint brush into glue and paint one by one the tops of the paper gems. I used uneven brush stokes to give it that artsy touch.
4. Over a paper plate pour the glue immediately before it has a chance to dry.
5. Once they are all dry glue them to string as far as part as you like. On this one I used a clear strong beading thread. I threaded through at the very tops and added a touch of glue to seal it in place.
6. And then ta-da! Hang above the mantle, over a large frame, on the wall or around the tree!
Let’s take a break from the cold and hop into beachy dreams with Wildfox’s sweet retro Swim Collection. Mermaids, and fruit baskets, oh and let’s talk about these amazing flamingo sunnies? Yes please! Shop the collection here!
Whatever is on your Holiday to do list there here is my lil Holiday playlist that helps me survive all the hustle + bustle of it all.
How cute is this Holiday Look Book from Nasty Gal?! Shop their Holiday Gift Shop here!
I absolutely adore Six’s style on Blossom. Her style is cute with the perfect amount of risque without coming off trashy. Obsessed with this little diamond bow beret and super into these white boots, so 90′s!
Oh Brooke! This sassy and conniving character from Nickelodeon’s Fifteen Series. Little miss richie with a mix of prep and coolness. I definitely need one of these leather mini’s for fall, and how amazing is this argyle sweater!!
Rachel Green’s style when she was transitioning from coffee shop girl and high profile fashion buyer. Obsessed with the print + colors on this backpack. And definitely need this lil lacy crop top from Topshop.