Have your Wedding thank you notes be personalized in watercolor! Email me at email@example.com for details. And see more Custom Love illustrations here.
1. Untamed Heart-A heart warming flick featuring my absolutely favorite Marisa Tomei and 90s heart-throb Christian Slater. Taking place in a Diner in Minneapolis, Caroline always falls for the jerks, but this time it is sweet and endearing Adam.
2. Benny and Joon~ . You will fall in love with Joon and her floral tea dress and her obsession over captiain crunch smoothies and well….. Sam played by Johnny Depp who models himself after Buster Keaton.
3. While you were Sleeping- Sandra Bullock plays a lonely Ticket Collector who pretend to be engaged to her dream man and his perfect amazing family. The perfect cozy movie for getting through the holidays!
4. Beautiful Girls- A piano player at a crossroads in his life returns home to his friends and their own problems with life and love. A really young Natalie Portman is in this movie playing the girl next door.
5. Bed of Roses- Starring Mary Stuart Masterson as a young career girl with no life or family and then along comes Christian Slater. A dreamy widower and looking for love.
6. French Kiss- Starring Meg Ryan and Kevin Kline. A woman flies to France to confront her straying fiancé, but gets into trouble when the charming crook seated next to her uses her for smuggling.
7. Only You-Destiny. Faith (Marisa Tomei) believes that two soul-mates can be united if they find each other. From the Ouija board, she has found the name of her missing half, and it is D-A-M-O-N
8. It Could Happen to You-Starring a pretty Jane Fonda and Nicholas Cage. A police officer promises to share his lottery ticket with a waitress in lieu of a tip.
9. Frankie and Johnny-Another movie in a Diner. I love these kind of movies obviously. Johnny(Al Pacino) chases Frankie(Michelle Pfeiffer) who is a bit of a loner, but Johnny is determined there romance will blossom.
10. If Lucy Fell-Sarah Jessica Parker stars as Lucy. Lucy and Joe are room-mate, intimate friends, and losers at love. They make a death pact in college.
There are so many fun juice concoctions out there. And one for every kind of health improvement. But this is my go to. The perfect amount of sweet and green, with so much nutrition goodness. And if you are on a budget and want to juice, especially organically, then this is a yes! I just add a lot of carrots, which are easy to find cheap and organic, use half a apple, romaine, and a little bit of kale and then some ginger for spice : )