Don’t you ever wish this 80’s work out trend would come back? Always been a fan of Heather Locklear, especially in Melrose Place. Haven’t seen Dynasty yet but it is definitely on my checklist. Loving the side swept hair from the last season of Dynasty.
Just a little obssessed with some of the items at Aldos these days!
1. These Striped glasses are sisters to Brandon Walshes typical sunnies. Brenda would totally wear these.
2. And still on my 90’s kick. But these checkered wedges are very Clarissa Explains it all. LOVE.
3. I fancy a peacock any day. These SHOES are wildly awesome!
4. Love the clean lines on this little white purse, also fantastically 80’s.
5. more fabulous checkers! This time in a cutie clutch.
6. these sunnies are so vintage beach babe, perfect with a pink one suit and a strand of pearls.
I am kind of obsessed with Nicole Miller’s Spring 12 Collection titled “Fast Forward/Rewind”. To me, it has that late 80’s early 90’s that I am so crazy over. Black and white checkers mixed with print always remind me of Clarissa Explains It All. And the 80’s colors and stripes ring Jessie Spano from Saved by the Bell all over it, right? But that is just me. According to Style.com Miller’s inspiration was the “frenetic energy of the X games”. I would love to see her inspiration board for this amazing collection. And certainly can’t wait to see how this translates from runway to the sales floore now that all the Spring Collections are out!!!……lunch date at Saks Fifth Avenue my fellow New York City Fashion Bloggers?