I painted up some super cute little babies and made them into printable art for you! So if you have a baby shower coming up you can print up some gift wrap and a card for the special occasion. For more ideas for gifts check out my Etsy shop here. See below the links for both choices!
Use Custom Illustration to add that special touch to your wedding! Have a Custom Illustration created and then use it for signage at your wedding to customized gifts to a special snapchat geofilter! Click here to shop all customized illustrations!
Alice + Olivia
Here are a few basic rules, most likely you know. But just incase you don’t I wanted to share! When I first got a bike in the city I was absolutely clueless. And a little bit scared! But once I got used to it I rarely ever want to take the subway. Especially when the weather has been amazing, it was like discovering New York City all over again.
1. Be a super careful bicycler! The above illustration is a little comic version of me. Obviously I dont bike around with kittens in my basket, maybe just farmers market finds. But I am super careful, maybe even a bit slow, so I mine as well have kittens in my basket. This illustration describes perfectly how I feel when on the road in a dress and heels with a bunch of cyclist and their professional gear!! I feel a bit ridiculous, but in a good way : ) I would much rather be on the slow side and super alert, which is very important. If you are biking in the city this is not the time to be listening to headphones and talking on your phone.
2. Pretend you are invisible. This goes right a long with being super careful. If you just pretend you are invisible, that’ll do the trick.
3. Be on the alert for flying doors. Yep this happens constantly, or cabs pulling over. So just train yourself to always be on the look out for people getting out of their cars.
4. If you get angry, get off! period. We dont need any more angry cyclist out there!
5. Oh, and please do wear a helmet. Cover your pretty little head. There are not so many good lookin’ helmets out there. But there are a few, check out Public Bikes for some cute ones!
6. Get regular check ups. In the beginning of each season it is a good idea to get your bike fully checked out.
7. Dress the part. I personally prefer biking in heels over flats. Every time I wear flats my shoes always slip. Heels are awesome, because you can just lock them into the pedal. My fave shoes are my Nina Zs. With the wooden heel, it is perfectly fine if it gets a little scuffed. I think its cute that way. I usually wear rompers or dresses. If the dress is a bit short I like to wear American Apparel bike shorts under neath, or these bloomers are super cute too.
A little Food Pinspiration to brighten your Monday! One of my favorite mediums besides watercolor, food! Here are just a few on my dream wish list to make someday. I have pinned a whole heck lot more right here.